Welcome Fashionista! 💋 I’m Luisa, a professional fashion stylist, editor and founder of Online Personal Stylist. Online Personal Stylist is a fashion and style platform where inspirational stories are told through fashion and where conscious fashion is mainstream! Follow my journey as I team up with aspirational fashion brands, create inspirational style content, and give you a behind the scenes glimpse at life as a professional fashion stylist and blogger.
ONLINE PERSONAL Stylist
“Dressing well in clothes that you love is the new luxury fashion!
Fashion is less an exhibit of beauty,
but more an expression of who we are, what we believe in,
our personal values and how we can influence people!”
Online Personal Stylist
Meet the Online Personal Stylist
Enjoy the world of fashion through the lens of a professional fashion stylist and editor.
I started blogging about fashion and make-up in 2009 before focusing more on fashion and style from a professional’s point of view from 2015, after training as a professional fashion stylist and editor.
As a professional stylist I’ve worked with many well known brands and individuals from all over the world. I love discovering new brands and working with talented individuals in the fashion industry. Fashion is so much more than the clothes we wear. It’s a form of self-expression and purpose! I wanted to create an online destination that incorporated my professional styling capabilities, inspiring editorial content and a few personal opinions – thus Online Personal Stylist was curated!
If you’d like to see what goes on behind the scenes then make sure that you connect with Online Personal Stylist on social media so that you can stay current with the latest news and more fashionably fresh content every day! Oh, and the occasional snap of Minnie 🐶
Are you a brand or individual looking to gain exposure for your business and/or products? Let’s collaborate! I’d love to hear what you’re working on! There are a number of ways in which you can work with Online Personal Stylist, including: sponsored content, brand ambassador opportunities, product placements, banner ads, product reviews, and more. Alternatively, you are always free to pitch your ideas to us.
When contacting Online Personal Stylist, please be as specific as you can about your enquiry or pitch. I receive high volumes of emails daily and therefore it is much easier for me to provide you with a faster and more accurate response if you make your subject line clear.
Luxury Fashion /ˈlʌkʃ(ə)ri ˈfaʃ(ə)n/
Online Personal Stylist is redefining luxury fashion by shifting the focus to how fantastic a garment makes you feel, rather than its price tag! Fashion shouldn’t provoke textile waste, but should encourage followers to build a style legacy. Ethical and affordable fashion can still be luxurious and chic, just like high-end, designer garments are not a quick fix to looking stylish – it’s all down to styling techniques! Online Personal Stylist’s luxury fashion is about creating a bespoke tailor made dress style to suit everything about you – your physical features, lifestyle, style tastes and budget!
Start Working with the Online Personal Stylist Today!
As a professional fashion stylist and content creator, I work with stylish brands in a variety of ways. I offer styling advice, content creation, advertising opportunities, and teach business owners how to grow their fashion businesses.
Become a Member: Join the Online Style Club Now!
Turn your creative passion into a successful business through blogging. Learn all my blogging and editorial styling secrets here and get your blog earning the money you deserve!
My Style Profile
My fashion style has changed a lot over the years. I’ve embraced many trends, experimented with colour, and laced myself with statement jewellery and accessories. I like to have fun with my style. You will see that I also like making clothing and accessories, which is a great way to be unique and creative with your style. My day to day look is classy with a twist of subtle boho. Generally I follow the 80-20 rule: 80% of the time I wear items that I adore and that have been made to suit me personally. The remaining 20% of the time I like to experiment with randomly selected pieces. Due to my skin tone type and style tastes (conveniently), I mainly reside in the winter colour palette. So most days you’ll see me wearing black, white, buttermilk beige, navy and of course, always perfected with a pop of scarlet red! 💋
My favourite item of clothing: Fashion jackets, such as blazers, military jackets, denim jackets, waistcoats, etc. They are a great way to add interest to an outfit but highly functional too!
Favourite accessory: Bags 👜& rings 💍
Favourite make-up product: lipstick! 💄
My favourite colour: pink is my favourite colour – although this is a colour that I rarely wear.
Clothing colour palette: my favourite colours to wear are black, white and red.
Take a look inside my daily wardrobe over on Instagram