We’re always talking about minimalism. I think it is important to try to live a minimalist life wherever possible. Adopting a minimalist way of life can mean many things. We all have our vices and are perhaps guilty of splurging on certain things at times. Some people might be eager to save money. Others might want to streamline their wardrobes. Or maybe, like a large majority of people, you have a bit of an addiction to your Smartphone? This 30 day minimalist challenge is a comprehensive list of activities and prompts to help put you on the right path to becoming a minimalist.
30 Day Minimalist Challenge
- Tidy out your wardrobe.
- Clean out your handbag.
- Take up a new offline hobby.
- Create a vision board.
- Get rid of something old or unwanted.
- Remind yourself why you do what you do (as a career).
- Attempt a digital detox.
- Read something inspiring.
- Watch something funny.
- Paint your nails.
- Do something creative.
- Journal for 20 minutes.
- Go single-use plastic-free for at least 1 day.
- Try a new workout.
- Go makeup-free for one day.
- Assess your last 5 purchases.
- Revamp something you already own.
- Stay offline for one whole day.
- Read a biography.
- Create a relaxing space.
- Complete your list of errands.
- Refrain from spending any money for 24 hours.
- Try something new that you’ve never done before.
- Empty out and organise your makeup collection.
- Find a new favourite quote or affirmation.
- Spend the day outdoors.
- Look through your to-do list and ditch and/or delegate any tasks that can be outsourced or that are no longer relevant.
- Say NO to something that you wish you could quit.
- Turn your wardrobe into a capsule collection of simple, ready-to-put together outfits.
- Do more of what makes you happy and try to minimise or quit activities that don’t.
Pin for Later >>
Let me know how you get on and don’t forget to share your pictures and tag me on Instagram.