Would you like to get your business featured in the press? Are you a blogger who dreams of establishing paid collaborations with brands they admire? But currently, you have two main issues:
- You don’t know how to put together a winning email pitch.
- You never hear back from any of the emails you send out.
How Do Bloggers Pitch to Brands and Publications?
So what are you doing wrong? Probably nothing. Nobody is born with the natural ability to sell themselves without coming across as pushy and irritating. Also, we now live in an age where people are well aware when they are being sold to, and so it can feel twice as hard to make ourselves heard. This is why your email pitching, whether it is for media exposure or pitching for paid work, needs to be enticing and effective! During my years in business, I have been on both sides of the pitch: I’ve been at different times, both the recipient and the sender of pitch emails. This has definitely helped me to gain an understanding of what works and what doesn’t. I used to get sent lots of really good email pitches, applying for paid work at my company. Sure, I’d read them, but I didn’t answer all of them because the applicants were making a few minor but significant errors. I’ve been blogging since 2009 and throughout the years my conversion rate has rocketed. There was a time in the early days when I felt that I was simply sending out mass volumes of emails and hoping for responses. I always gained paying work from this method, but I didn’t have a strategy in place and I really didn’t know what I was doing. Had I have known how to properly pitch to potential clients, my conversion rate on the high volumes of emails I was sending out would have been considerably higher.
But don’t worry. You don’t have to consider going back to university to study journalism or take a professional writing course. And you don’t need to drive yourself crazy for years and risk spoiling your chances with brands completely by trying to find out for yourself what works and what doesn’t. I invite you to my in-depth mini course on email pitching for brand collaborations and media exposure – and it is happening next week! Sign up to find out when this course next launches
You will learn:
- How to increase the open rate and response rate of your emails.
- Things you should and shouldn’t do.
- Things that I have tried that work and that don’t work.
- What it’s like to be on the other side of the email (as the recipient) and an insider look at what they look for in an email pitch/what gets them to respond.
- Where many people go wrong when they send pitch emails.
- How to find brands and media contacts that fit your business.
- How to pitch a story without giving all of the contents away.
- The key to gaining media exposure when pitching to publications.
- The key to gaining paid work with brands through email pitching.
- How to not come across spammy or too generic.
- How to create the perfect email pitch.
- You will also get access to the EXACT PITCH TEMPLATES that I use, both when pitching to brands and when pitching to publications.
- AND, once you’re ready to put together your own pitch, you can send it back to me for checking and feedback!
Email pitching has worked well for me, it has secured me collaborations and features with many brands and publications, some of which include:
I will only be running this mini course from the 8th – 12th July, but you will need to purchase your tickets beforehand. Buy your early bird ticket now for just £99! The price will be going up tomorrow so don’t miss out. I won’t be running this course again, so if you want in, make sure that you purchase your ticket by Sunday 6th July!
Please note that the course will be sent to you on Monday 8th July through the email address connected to your Paypal account with which you complete the payment. If you have any issues or questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org